- Humansa offers free local delivery for any purchases on the Website with a total of HK$400 or more (after discount) for a single delivery location only.
- For orders less than HK$400, the delivery fee is HK$50 per order.
- Humansa Kitchen offer free local delivery to commercial and residential addresses within Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. HK$75 to HK$200 delivery fee pay per day will be charged for orders in New Territories. Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Mui Woo, Cheung Chau and other Outlying Island are not available to arrange deliver.
Order Processing, Delivery Time & Covered Service Areas
- Currently Humansa can deliver to commercial or residential addresses within Hong Kong SAR. Delivery service is not applicable to locations that cannot be directly accessed by courier trucks, or locations not accessible by lift.
- When your Order is accepted by Humansa pursuant to the section “Acceptance of Your Order” above, the system will inform you of the estimated delivery date but without any guarantee. The estimated delivery date will be within 7 Working Days from the date of your receipt of the Acceptance of Order. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date due to an Event Beyond Control1 , we will inform you of an updated estimated delivery date as soon as practicable. Some products may be subject to special delivery arrangements or dispatch times. This information will be indicated on the relevant product's detail page.
- Deliveries are handled by third-party carriers and Humansa cannot guarantee the accuracy of the estimated delivery time. Delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside the control of Humansa, for example, travel or transportation disruption. Humansa shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales.
- Humansa is unable to refund the delivery fee if your dedicated address is different from the actual delivery address, causing a failure of delivery and that the products are returned.
- Humansa reserves the right to refuse delivery service and require customers to collect their Orders at our designated pick-up location(s).
- Humansa will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused when orders are left at the recipient’s door or security/management office upon the customer's request.
1 “Event(s) Beyond Control” shall include (without limitation to) any natural disaster such as storms, floods, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic/pandemic, fires, explosions, riots, terrorists attack, war or civil disturbances, strikes or other labor unrest or other industrial action by third parties, embargoes, decrees of governmental bodies, other governmental actions or regulations which prevent or prohibit us from meeting the estimated delivery date.